CVW December includes all the latest news, technical hints and repair advice, as well as the newest tools and products from the best suppliers. There’s also plenty of goodies and prizes to be won!
Highlights and features this month include:
– Business & Legislation – Plan Insurance look at the real cost of running a commercial electric vehicle and Thermhex look at how fleets can benefit from the use of light materials for trailers and commercial vehicle bodies.
– Top Products 2017 – CVW looks back over the last 12 months and casts the spotlight on the most exciting, innovative and useful products to hit the market this year, as voted by you.
– Bus & Coach Focus – Hartridge take a look at how preventative care can restrict DPF issues and Eclipse explains how it can help vehicle operators and workshops speed up processes and improve revenue using faster and more detailed diagnostics.
– Annual Testing & Compliance – The DVSA presents its guide to passing the test, complete with best practise advice and TfL has published its star rating criteria for Direct Vision Standard for HGV’s.
– Light Commercial Vehicles – Gates look at a diagnostic approach to solving a tricky timing belt issue and First Line looks at solving an issue with an overheating clutch.
– Vehicle Cleaning – Nilfisk give some top tips for cleaning vehicles fast whilst keeping costs down and Metalwash look at the importance of cleaning components.
and much more…
PLUS: You can WIN a tyre puncture repair starter kit with The Tyre Equipment Company and a 3/4″ stubby impact wrench from Chicago Pneumatic. There is also a selection of winter goodies to be won!