CVW October includes all the latest news, technical hints and repair advice, as well as the newest tools and products from the best suppliers. There’s also plenty of goodies and prizes to be won!
Highlights and features this month include:
– Business & Legislation – Plan Insurance take a look at how to protect your business from hackers and due to the increase in vehicle theft, Visison Techniques explore how to tackle the risk of someone attempting to access parked or unsecured vehicles.
– Brakes – Knorr-Bremse has some useful tips when it comes to trailer EBS fault diagnosis and Fleet Parts Ltd look to highlight the potentially misunderstood differences between remanufactured and reconditioned.
– Winter Service – Traction Charger looks at increasing battery longevity and Haweka explore the importance of wheel alignment.
– Vehicle Lifts & Pits – Lift Master explores the options available for vehicle inspection and TotalKare provide some best practice advice when choosing a pre-owned vehicle lift.
– Mobile Servicing – Winton looks at new on-vehicle power generation and CVW takes a closer look at the mobile roller brake tester from Continental Automotive.
and much more…
PLUS: You can WIN tickets to see the finale of the British Truck Racing Championships with Morris Lubricants and there’s a chance to win an 18V drill and angle grinder kit from Berner. There is also a selection of freebies up for grabs!