FuelDefend has eight ULTRAPlus Anti-Siphon Devices up for grabs.
FuelDefend Global specialises in the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of high-quality, easily- fitted anti-fuel theft devices for aftermarket and OEM fitment.
Operating worldwide, Russell Fowler, founder, Chairman and CEO of FDG, established the company to provide a range of Anti-Siphon Devices (ASDs) to the automotive industry.The company says it provides one of the most cost-effective anti-fuel theft devices on the market, and for a small investment it could save a company thousands of pounds in stolen fuel and vehicle downtime. FuelDefend believes it is now the trusted choice in providing security and safety solutions against fuel theft, supplying OEM dealer networks globally.
WHAT CAN YOU WIN?
The ULTRAPlus is a device which prevents fuel theft through siphoning and skimming. It has been designed to fit a complete range of European, Asian and US trucks, buses and coaches, as well as an extensive range of plant equipment, tractors, machinery and generators, providing a simple, cost- effective solution against fuel theft for commercial vehicles.
Some of the features and benefits that ULTRAPlus offers users are:
- Max security and flow, with double- skin stainless steel base
- A 5mm thick, robust aluminium design
- Available in different sizes to fit all vehicle models
- External and internal models
- WVTA compliant
- TUV Rheinland quality controlled
- Accepts new drop-in Anti-Spill Valve (ASV) – compliant with EU Directive 70/221/EEC
- High fill rate of 150l per minute
- Quick and easy installation; no drilling or gluing required
HOW TO ENTER
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is answer the following question (the answer to which can be found in this article):
Deadline for entries is 10/07/2018.