A useful and versatile new screwdriver has just been released by Kamasa Tools (part number 56137).
It is a smooth ratchet screwdriver, but if you grip the ratchet gearbox and twist the handle, it turns at four times the speed. Great for repetitive work, the ergonomically designed handle makes for easy and positive tightening.
The 22-piece set includes a generous selection of bits, all supplied in two 10-piece bit holders:
- Three Phillips bits: Ph1, Ph2 and Ph3
- Two flat bits: 6, 7mm
- Four PzDrive bits: Pz1, 2 x Pz2 and a Pz3
- Five hex bits: 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm
- Four Star bits: T10, T15, T20 and T25
- Three spline bits: M4, M5 and M6