CV3000 on-truck brake lathe demonstration.
Using an on-truck brake lathe has many advantages for fleet managers, operators and workshops in the UK.
- The lathe skims a disc in 20 minutes or less.
- Works automatically once attached to the hub, leaving your technicians free to carry out other work.
- Brand new brake performance on partially worn discs.
- Extends the lifespan of brake pads and discs.
- Resurfaced discs achieve lock-out every time. No more bedding in.
- Eliminates brake vibration and noise.
- The lathe has adaptors that fit all vehicles up to 44 tonnes.
- Can machine double rear discs.